Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Phew~.. another exciting week..

Hey, spending past few days formating and resetting my computer settings and etc.. damn it's not an easy task coz i have not touched hardware side since after i completed my schooling days. Days past very slow these days, been out training the same thing over and over again. Well wad i train is top secret, so shall not go too detail on my training haha.

long wkend coming man .. i'm gonna spend it with all i have... all my energy.. Too long no go clubbing, i feel my limbs getting rusty~ too long no train my martial arts.. i feel my defence system getting weak as each day past.. woa canot la must really find some days which i can train and train and maintain what i use to have. but how the hell can i do it ? Eh.. i prefer staying in.... staying out makes me more sianz of life more sianz of the road i walk the mall i go the seat i sit the bike i ride the shoe i wear the cloths i have the pc i own the phone i hold the guitar i play the days i spend ~ .......................

woa need to get away from all these concretes .. they are suffocating me. I feel like a figurant / victim ~ dundee.... set me free .... rescue me ~ -.-"

Spent many days a week with my girl .. seems not enough haha. Well life to lead.. wad to do else i would have got a tree house and everyday hold her see sunset sunrise do nothing catching flies ~ isn't it so .... FREE?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home