Monday, April 25, 2005

what a happening thursday...21042005

21/04/05 marks the many 1st time in my life..

It all starts with me beginning my day paddling to work on my R1... and well miscalculation occures, i hit against a car and fell damn heroically onto the road. Many cars by pass me without stopping, now i wonder why rescuer exists.. because many other people only stop for themselves. Anyway, i had a bad fall with a bad cut on my left arm, many others on my legs and back.

This is not the worst... THURSDAY IS MY IPPT DAY!... MISSING IT can cause me to lose $600 for 6mths. Isn't it worst ? haha :) went to report sick at polyclinic and got my wounds dressed. Who the heeelll can predict, everything so fine so sweet, i fainted outside the clinic straight after a jab~ shall not go into details on how i was being tortured till i can open my eye lids.... *pain....

Was rushed to NUH by alpha 441 .. feel a sense of belonging when i see those medics wearing what i see everyday. At that very moment i feel so proud to be part of the rescuer network. haha!

Pardon me to speak out loud... NUH DOCTORS....... S.U.X BIG TIME~.... though i have to say not all are like that but u just need some... to spoil everything. So much for the pain and sucky parts.... i was shocked to see my fellow camp mates after a few hours of rest.

Sgt lean, cpl jega, addy, marcus, tay, sng ... thanx :) haha also leong for the morning sms he sent haha pure nigga style. Yeah .. thanx guys !

So much for my 'handgun' accident that gave me so much 1st time, the alpha experience, the drip, the many jabs on my limbs... way too cool..... -.-" now my hands are stil feeling pain from the wounds and jabs.. legs stil limping.... think all this will change the way i feel for riding and also my way of riding to work.....

Tats all ....... gonna rest. Peace out ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home